The Day of Your Photo Session
1. You and I arrive separately at your chosen location at the agreed time. Make sure you have all that you need with you (wardrobe changes, make-up, props, etc.). If the photo session is at your home, make sure your staging areas are ready to go since there will be no time for background setup. I’ll bring my cameras and lighting equipment and set up in plenty of time.
2. It’s time for you to step into the light. Don’t worry about how to pose, especially if this is a new experience for you. It’s my job as a portrait photographer to help you pose for flattering photos, so I’ll guide you throughout the session. You’re also welcome to bring with you a dozen pictures of your favorite poses (either printed or on your phone) for inspiration.
3. You go home, and I go back and start working on your portraits.
After Your Photo Session
1. I work through all the photos I took and then send you a private gallery link for you to view the images.
2. You pick out your favorite pictures (5, 10, 15 or more).
3. I’ll do a final retouch and give you digital access to your new portraits for you to download and print. Still have some unanswered questions? Check out my FAQ page or give me a call on 904-794-4500.