Please read this page carefully
The quality of photos depends on following the “Less is More” theory. I am trying to portray Natural Beauty. This is easy to do by thinking positive, confidant and content.
Posing can be so much fun with a little preparation. Find a dozen or so poses that compliment you curves and figure. You can search for poses that match you body type. I can help fine tune poses on location; however it makes the session flow if you practice a routine with you poses. More about posing on the posing page.
Closeups. I do take a few closeups that portray your eyes. This is best with a neutral expression and slightly parted lips. Please see this example.
Pack a Bag
- Cloth or towel to dab perspiration from face and body
- Setting Powder (see Makeup)
- Phone with poses (printed are more convenient)
- Small ground blanket or large towel to sit on (dark solid colors are best)
- Big, full, and flowing
- Bring a few of your favorite hats (optional)
Photo retouching cannot remove makeup, but it can enhance natural features. Do not worry about covering up blemishes. It’s easier to remove them in computer if you do not try to cover them up.
- Please wear little or no makeup on face and skin
- Please bring Setting Powder in case we need to reduce shine
- Mascara on the eyelash is good Please see this example.
- Eyebrows should be free of makeup
- Minimal lip gloss to give volume
- Try to use little or no other makeup
- Do bring your normal makeup for touch up (if required)
Clothing (good practice)
Please try not to let under garments create noticeable bumps or ridges that may cast shadows from lighting. Smooth clothing is very important to create beautiful photographs. Your clothes should flow over your body, not restrict it.
- Tops that show off your neck, shoulders and collarbone
- Strapless bra, invisible bra or breast petals pasties
- Light colors (no busy prints)
- High heels help to keep your back straight and accentuate curves
To make a beautiful pictures the lighting should cast soft shadows off your neck muscles, collar bone and chest.
- Off shoulder tops
- Spaghetti straps tops
- Deep V neck with thin straps
- Sun dress with thin straps
- Mini dress with thin straps
- Midi dress with thin straps
- Rompers with thin straps
- Body suite with thin straps
- Two piece bathing suites
- Fish net over bikini or body suite
- Short shorts
- Biker shorts
- Capri pants
- Blue jeans
- Please do not wear earrings, necklaces or rings
- If possible remove any facial piercings