Changing hairstyles throughout session will add interest to photos.
- Big, full, and flowing
- Change hairstyles (up, down, pony tails, pigtails, etc.)
- Bring a few of your favorite hats
To make a beautiful pictures the lighting should cast soft shadows off your neck muscles, collar bone and upper chest.
- Off shoulder tops
- Spaghetti straps tops
- Deep V neck with thin straps
- Sun dress with thin straps
- Mini or Midi dress with thin straps
- Workout clothes
- Fish net
- Blue jeans
Clothing (good practice)
Wear/bring clothing that compliments your skin tone and fits you well. If you are comfortable in it, odds are you will shoot very well in it. Please try not to let under garments create noticeable bumps or ridges that may cast shadows from lighting. Smooth clothing is very important to create beautiful photographs. Your clothes should flow over your body, not restrict it.
- Tops that show off your neck, shoulders and collarbone
- Minimal coverage for tops is from above the areola and down just past the breast
- High heels are optional. The heels may sometimes help with posture and to accentuate curves. If you decide to bring any, know that they may get dirty or wet.